Users’ right to privacy is of paramount importance to Flamingodigi. Any personal information provided by Users or automatically imported by the Website shall be entitled to privacy and will be kept confidential. By providing personal details to Flamingodigi, users are consenting to its use in accordance with privacy practices. While Flamingodigi. assures that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of users’ personal information, it shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of the users’ personal information by any person(s).
Information collected from the user:
- User’s Account Information. Users may choose to give us personal information, such as the user’s name, e-mail address, company name, or telephone number that may be needed, for example, to correspond with the user, to download our white papers or to provide the user with a subscription. If the user tells us that the user does not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with the user, we will respect the wishes of the user. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of user personally identifiable information. We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to requests of the user to correct inaccuracies in the personal information of the user.
- Users recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on the user to provide us with the personal information of the user and any and all personal information provided by the user to us is with the full consent of the user, own volition and desire to provide such personal information. The user does understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source from which the personal information about user is provided to us, and they are deemed to be provided by the user. Flamingodigi. uses this information to get valuable feedback from the experience of the user on our Website or on our events.
- Customer Support. Users may provide us with information related to the use of our website and how to contact users so we can provide useful customer support. For example, a user may send us an email with information relating to rating our website or other issues.
Collection of personal information for propagating business:- In some circumstances Flamingodigi may request for some personal information from the user, like the user’s name, e-mail address, company name, or telephone number. User is at liberty to respond or not to respond to these inquiries and any and all information provided is strictly voluntary. However, there are areas of the sites that require this information to complete certain functions, and may not be available to those choosing not to reveal the information requested.
Flamingodigi does not rent, sell, or share personal information about user with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services user has requested when we have the permission of the user, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Flamingodigi. under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use the personal information of the user to help Flamingodigi communicate with users about offers from Flamingodigi and our marketing partners.
- These companies do not have any independent right to share this information We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about users if Flamingodigi is acquired by or merged with another company.
Links to Third-Party Sites:
The Website may also provide links to other websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to Users and these websites are not under Flamingodigi control. Each individual site has its own set of policies about what information is appropriate for public access. User assumes sole responsibility for use of third-party links and pointers. Flamingodigi is not responsible for the privacy practices or the information or content of these websites. Users shall bear all risks associated with the use of such websites.
How We Use Information:
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Flamingodigi may also use the personal information of the user for its other business purposes or in order to help serve the user better, be it by informing users of new services, products, alliances or announcements, etc. that could help the user in their business.
Our Privacy Statement:
Flamingodigi. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our company’s commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our website http://www.flamingodigi.com/ as well as any events or initiatives that we may participate in. In general, the user can visit Flamingodigi. websites or stalls at events without telling us who the user is and without revealing any information about them. There are times, however, when we may need information from the user.
Cookies and other technologies:
We sometimes collect anonymous information (cookie) from visitors to our sites to help us provide better customer service. We Flamingodigi use these cookies to understand, secure, operate, and provide our services, for example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Flamingodigi website, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. Flamingodigi or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this
information is reviewed at an individual level. If the user does not want his transaction details used in this manner, the user can either disable his cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
How to control cookies:
To modify the cookie settings of the user, in case he does not want his transaction details used in this manner, the user can either disable his cookies or opt-out at the download or request page. Please note that if the user sets his browser or device to disable cookies, certain of our services may not function properly.
Other Terms & Conditions:
Flamingodigi. may terminate users’ access to the Website at any time, for any reason, without giving notice. The terms regarding warranties, damages and indemnification shall survive such termination. These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. Nothing contained in the Website or in the aforesaid terms and conditions shall be construed to create a privacy of contract between the users and Flamingodigi. In case of any questions on the aforesaid terms and conditions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Flamingodigi may if the user so chooses to send direct mailers to the user at the address given by the user. User has the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect the user’s privacy and in the event that the user chooses to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove the user from the list.
Anti Spam Policy:
Flamingodigi. recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails)as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by Flamingodigi. are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the Sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Flamingodigi. hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Flamingodigi. reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time. Flamingodigi. reserves the right to change, modify, or update this statement at any time without notice.
Closing of this Website Term Agreement:
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and Flamingodigi. with respect to this website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Flamingodigi. with respect to this website. This agreement shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in this website; provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and the terms of this agreement, the terms of this agreement shall control. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon
or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Any right not expressly granted herein are reserved by Flamingodigi.